Language tests

For Dutch and English, the UCT offers validated language tests. If you need an official B2/C1 certificate for these languages, you can take the ITNA test for Dutch and the ITACE test for English at the UCT. In addition, you can also take an online self-test for English, French, Italian or Spanish to get an indication of your level. This way, you know which UCT course matches your level best.