Where can I find my result / certificate?
- You can find your result and your certificate via the website Oasis. To log into this platform, you need your UGent account (user name and password).
- Click on ‘UCT student’ in the menu at the top.
- Click on ‘My courses’ in the correct academic year in the menu on the left.
- In the column ‘Result 1st opportunity’, you can see your result (out of 20).
- In the column ‘Actions’, you can click on ‘Print certificate’ to print your certificate.
You still can get a certificate of a UCT course you followed in the past, provided you followed the course as of October 2010. You can ask these certificates by emailing the UCT (email@example.com).
Below you can watch a clip on how to find your result/certificate.
← To the FAQ overview