The UCT can cancel a registration for a course or a test without cost in one of the following situations:
- The UCT is forced to change your registration (e.g. after an orientation test).
- There are too few or too many registration for a course or a test.
- There is a situation of force majeure (e.g. COVID-19).
Please not that refunds do not happen automatically. If you need a refund, you should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within the same academic year with the following information:
- Your name and your address
- Your original registration form
- Your account number, IBAN code (Europe) or SWIFT code (outside of Europe)
- The bank’s name, address and SWIFT code (only in case of an account outside of Belgium)
Ghent University carries out refunds twice a month.
← To the FAQ overview