If a Dutch evening course, a foreign language course or a test is full, you can register for a waiting list. If a spot opens up in the course or test of your choice, we will register you and we will send you an email. Please note that a registration cannot be cancelled without cost. If you no longer want to be on the waiting list, you should send us an email as soon as possible via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You would like to register for an intensive day course of Dutch for Speakers of Other Languages, but there are no places anymore. What can you do?
Waiting lists day courses Dutch for speakers of other languages
← To the FAQ overview
- You would like to register for an intensive day course of Dutch for Speakers of Other Languages, but there are no places anymore. You can register on a waiting list. What do you need to do? You register for a later course. We will send you the invoice as soon as possible by email.
- You send a proof of the payment to email@example.com, explicitly asking to be put on the waiting list. You specify the month you want to take classes. Check our website for days and hours!
- As soon as a place becomes available in the course you want to follow, we will send you an email. This may be just before the start of the course.
- Please note that once we have been able to give you a place, you are permanently enrolled in this course and have lost your place in the later course.
- What if you cannot attend the later course? Then you also mention this in your email. We will then refund the money if we cannot give you a place in the course you want to take.